I cannot withdraw funds to bank account, It says "there's an issue with your account"

TopStriker1
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I'm having trouble sending money from my Paypal balance to my bank account, when I try sending money it says "There’s an issue with your account You can contact us for help resolving it." does anyone know how to fix this. I've tried contacting support through the chatbox but there doesn't seem to be a support email I can contact.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

pkkh
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @TopStriker1 

Thank you for making a Post. 

I see you're having issues withdrawing funds to your bank and are getting errors. In order to withdraw the funds from your PayPal account, make sure that there are no limitations on your account and that your account is fully verified. Also, make sure you have confirmed your identity, and your information with PayPal and your bank should exactly be the same. If you still face issues, try to add a different bank or card to withdraw the money, or contact PayPal directly over the phone or message center, and they should be able to help you.

Regards,

Punith  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.