I cannot transfer my money from my PayPal account to my Visa Card.

Dora271
Contributor
Contributor

I have been trying to transfer my money to my Visa for days, but every time fails with a warning to try later.

Someone in the Comunity said that he was told not to click the Transfer button for 72 hours before the next attempt.

I did that, but failed again. Any help?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Harley125
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

@Dora271

Thanks for joining the Community! 

I understand that you are facing an issues in withdrawing money. We would like to inform you that if there is any limitation placed under your account, there might be chances you will face this issue, we suggest you have a check-in your resolution center, and if there is any active limitation, if yes then please click  and check how to resolve the account limitation. 

If there is no limitation placed, then there might be a technical glitch, In this case, you can clear the caches/cookies and try to make payment after a few hours, so the blockage will get lifted and the payment will go through.

I hope this helps.

-Harley

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

Harley125
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

@Dora271

Thanks for joining the Community! 

I understand that you are facing an issues in withdrawing money. We would like to inform you that if there is any limitation placed under your account, there might be chances you will face this issue, we suggest you have a check-in your resolution center, and if there is any active limitation, if yes then please click  and check how to resolve the account limitation. 

If there is no limitation placed, then there might be a technical glitch, In this case, you can clear the caches/cookies and try to make payment after a few hours, so the blockage will get lifted and the payment will go through.

I hope this helps.

-Harley

Login to Me Too

AboutDone
New Community Member

Back when I had that same problem multiple times years ago I discovered a workaround link that would function when the normal transfer money link would not work.

https://www.paypal.com/wdfunds 

It eliminates the super long link from the dashboard page and takes you straight to the withdraw funds page.

Login to Me Too

Asiaaamir
Contributor
Contributor

PLEASE RESOLVE MY ISSUE MY MONEY NOT TRANSFER AND OTHER PAYPAL ACCOUNT

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.