How to get e-checks cashed and deposited PayPal account

chriscorn
Contributor
Contributor
I was emailed 3 separate checks a $150.00, $15.0 and a $300.00 and I’m trying to figure out how to get them from the online check writer the business used to my PayPal account
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@chriscorn 

PayPal can process paper checks with the Cash a Check service. A PayPal Balance Account is required, if you haven’t gotten one already, to use the service so that you may hold the funds in PayPal. If your PayPal account can already hold a PayPal balance then you should be able to use it. 

If you can print the checks out on white paper or on blank check stock papers and endorse them as usual, you may use the Cash a Check service. Note: Checks are subject to approval first.

I haven’t read anywhere that PayPal will accept these types of checks. Lends itself easily to fraud seems like.

These eChecks are nothing like the eChecks PayPal refers to—when a sender chooses to pay with a linked bank account through PayPal:

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/why-was-my-payment-sent-as-an-echeck-and-why-is-it-pendi...

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.