Transaction

Theo2005
Contributor
Contributor

Dear Paypal Team,

I transfered money to my bank account on november 7. I complained about this transaction that the funds did not reach my bank. But Paypal confirmed that they did and provided me with a Trace ID. But my bank still insists that the money did not reach them and asked me to contact Paypal again to request:

1) proof of payment

2) a copy of the confirmation received by PayPal that the payment was successful.

So I need these two documents as soon as possible to settle this matter. It has been pending for over a month and it is starting to get really stressful.

I contacted the PayPal support but they told me that they cannot provide me with this document. So where can i find them as it is the only solution i have to get my funds back.

Thank you for your help

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Theo2005 

Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, (during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out).
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Lamolna
New Community Member
I have same issue! I’m stressful too!!
Login to Me Too

Lamolna
New Community Member
Did you find your money? I have same problem. I need to provide to my bank the details about transaction like swift document. The paypal cannot to provide any document to help me.
Login to Me Too

Theo2005
Contributor
Contributor

I think we have the same problem. I've got my money yet and i don't know what to do. Since over month i still get the same answers from both my bank and PayPal

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.