How to change security settings?

Kristjan3
Contributor
Contributor

How do I change the settings on my account because paypal doesn't allow transfers for security reasons.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Craig

Hi @Kristjan3,

Welcome to the Community! 

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you've had recently with your account. It's not possible to edit the security features on a PayPal account.  As part of our continued effort to provide a secure experience for our customers, we are taking extra steps to ensure proper security. We decline some payments to help protect you from any possible fraudulent activity. If you've verified that there are no suspicious charges in your account, please try the payment again at a later time.

Thank you for your post.

Craig 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Craig

Hi @Kristjan3,

Welcome to the Community! 

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you've had recently with your account. It's not possible to edit the security features on a PayPal account.  As part of our continued effort to provide a secure experience for our customers, we are taking extra steps to ensure proper security. We decline some payments to help protect you from any possible fraudulent activity. If you've verified that there are no suspicious charges in your account, please try the payment again at a later time.

Thank you for your post.

Craig 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.