Fee Change for Same Product?

karenmalie
Contributor
Contributor

Hello all, have fees changed? I received a payment today (same payment I have received over the last number of weeks). The fee was €1.13 every other time. Today it was €2.56. The original amount has been the same. Can anyone shed some light on this?

Thanks.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@karenmalie 

International payment with a higher fee?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

karenmalie
Contributor
Contributor

No, it's been the same payment, same person, same amount...nothing about it has changed hence I'm confused!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @karenmalie,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community! I'm sorry to hear of the confusion regarding fees. There are a few factors that would have to be examined, including whether or not the sender used two different accounts, among other things. I recommend contacting Customer Service to determine what factors were at work to create two different fees. If there was any kind of error, it will be able to be discerned at that time and rectified. We'd definitely would need to know if there was a technical error of some kind, in order to prevent it again. My prediction is that there is an explanation for the change in what you're seeing, however. 

I hope this can be made clear quickly for you!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.