Can't transfer money onto my bank account

qjinator
Contributor
Contributor

Hello everyone,

I've been having an issues with paypal lately, I cannot transfer my money onto my bank account.
When i click on "transfer money" it's gonna redirect me and then tell me "Sorry, we're unable to process your request. Please try again later."
I've been having this issues for quite a while now. 
And yes, I have linked my Bank and debit card.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

S_Ameen
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @qjinator 

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I am sorry to know that you are facing an issue withdrawing money from your account. The withdrawal might have been blocked by our security system as it verifies every transaction to make sure that it is risk-free. In this case, please wait for 72 hours to withdraw the money from your account. For further assistance, you can contact us directly by clicking on Contact us at the bottom of the PayPal website. Alternatively, you can send a PM via Facebook or a DM via Twitter

I hope the provided information is helpful to you.

Ameen

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

S_Ameen
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @qjinator 

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I am sorry to know that you are facing an issue withdrawing money from your account. The withdrawal might have been blocked by our security system as it verifies every transaction to make sure that it is risk-free. In this case, please wait for 72 hours to withdraw the money from your account. For further assistance, you can contact us directly by clicking on Contact us at the bottom of the PayPal website. Alternatively, you can send a PM via Facebook or a DM via Twitter

I hope the provided information is helpful to you.

Ameen

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.