Can't complete payment??

leelee1788
Contributor
Contributor
"We're sorry we weren't able to complete your payment right now. Please try again later. If you continue to encounter problems please contact customer service." Has anyone experienced this? I spoke to PayPal chat and it didn't even answer my question. Phoned up and they said it was a security hold to protect me as I had tried sending again (like it said!) Then I was advised to wait overnight have also tried sending to another email address and I keep getting the same message. Any clues on how to send this money (friends and family) Thanks
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Annie_02
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @leelee1788 

Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. I understand your concern that you are facing issues while sending funds and also while connecting our phone support and chat. There could be high volumes that you were unable to connect. You can click here to know what could be the reasons for payment declined. Click here to know how to send the funds. 

Regards,

Annie. 

Login to Me Too

johnlewis1946
Contributor
Contributor

Probably not enough in the account. I have a few credit debit cards as well as a few donations that will send my pyments back because insufficent funds. After checking I found this to be true. But, found PayPal has been pretty active on top of our money. They could be in trouble as well as fined for making mistakes on our credit status. If have cards you may have it the limit at the time donated or sent.

Login to Me Too

johnlewis1946
Contributor
Contributor

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.