Scams

Saubhagya24
Contributor
Contributor
I have some unknown transctins in my bank alc and seems like scams .I don’t know where it came form and also don’t know how to fix it . How to solve this
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PneumaPsyche
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Good day to you @Saubhagya24,

Thank you for using community forum.

If you notice a transaction that you didn’t authorize, let us know right away in the Resolution Center. Some charges may appear unfamiliar but are legitimate and authorized, learn more.

Before filing a case, make sure the suspicious activity wasn't from a family member using your account or from a recurring payment, such as a subscription.

1. Go to the Resolution Center.
  2. Click Report a Problem.
  3. Select the transaction you want to report and click Continue.
  4. Select "I want to report unauthorized activity."
  5. Follow the steps to report the transaction.

After you provide more information, we prompt you to change your password and security questions to help protect you from further unauthorized activity.

What's Next?

Once you have filed an unauthorized transaction dispute, we'll investigate the transaction. You'll receive an email within 10 days.

Have you pre-approved any payments? Check your pre-approved payments

Be sure to check your pre-approved billing agreement payments. This charge could be from a service you signed up for in the past. If the transaction has already completed you can request a refund on the transaction.

Here's how to check and cancel your pre-approved billing agreements.

1. Click Settings at the top of the page.
  2. Click Payments.
  3. Click Manage pre-approved payments.
  4. Select the merchant's name or email address.
  5. Click Cancel.

I hope this helps.

We really appreciate your patience.

Keep safe.

*** You may leave Kudos / Solution if I have helped you. ***

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.