PAYPAL IS A SCAM - POST DELETED BECAUSE I EXPOSED THEM

RENDIR324
Contributor
Contributor

So my initial post was deleted because I exposed the SCAMMING COMPANY named PAYPAL. Why would you delete my initial post??? You are afraid of the truth???

Paypal permanently limited my account after only 1 transaction. I received $880 from a friend using the Friends and Family option. When I tried to withdraw the money to my debit card, they`ve put the transaction under review for 72 hours. After 3 days my transfer was canceled and they`ve told me that my account is permanently limited. I have never sold anything and never even tried to sell anything, I literally had just 1 transaction in my account, the money that I received from my friend using the friends and family option which according to paypal "Payments sent through the Friends and Family option are not eligible for Buyer Protection. If you are paying for an item, goods, or service, we strongly recommend against marking it as Friends and Family. So, stay safe and don't use this if you're purchasing something - you might be hurting yourself in the long run".

I told Paypal to at least let me send the money back to my friend but they refused and said that I have no choice but to wait 180 days. They`ve never provide a reason why my account was limited in the first place, what terms&conditions did I break? All they said was "Because of potential risk exposure, we've permanently limited your account." Dear Paypal, what risk exposure???? I never sold anything, those money have been sent by a friend using the Friends and Family option. Paypal, if you are so worried that you`ll lose $880 because of a dispute ( and Payments sent through the Friends and Family option are not eligible for Buyer Protection in the first place )  then WHY did you refuse to let me send the money back to my friend????

You refused because you are the biggest scamming company EVER and you earn interest for those money, THAT`S WHY you limit FOR NO REASON thousands of accounts of innocent people. 

PAYPAL IS THE BIGGEST SCAMMING COMPANY EVER, JUST RUN AWAY FROM THESE THIEVES

AND STOP DELETING MY POSTS, YOU SCAMMERS.

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

PayPal_JonK

Hello @RENDIR324

Welcome back to the PayPal Community Forum. My apologies for any confusion as to your previous post removal. If a post is removed, it's normally due to a violation of our Community Forum Guidelines. We normally do not discuss this kind of sensitive information publicly, rather you would have been notified via email as to why your post was removed. That email may take up to a few hours to be received. 

With that in mind, I do understand how this has been a frustrating situation. Account limitations are normally placed when PayPal detects unusual or suspicious activity, or when we need to collect information necessary for keeping your account open. However, when an account is permanently limited, it's normally due to an excessive amount of risk or some kind of violation of PayPal's User Agreement. When that limitation is placed, an email is sent detailing any reasons or information available. Beyond that, we're normally unable to discuss any other details as to why the limitation is permanent or what details led to that decision. If there is a balance in the account, it'll normally be held for up to 180 days to minimize any potential risk of loss due to disputes or chargebacks filed during that period. After 180 days, you’ll be notified of your ability to withdraw the balance.

However, you're welcome to reach out our Customer Support teams to see if there's any other information that can be shared. Please keep in mind, the decision to permanently limit your account isn't usually one that can be reversed, but our support teams are there to answer any questions they can. 

My apologies again for any confusion or frustration this has caused, 

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

DasallaA
Contributor
Contributor
Yeah bro I agree with you they will going to stole your money secretly without sending any notifications from your email, can we sue PayPal? They steal my money $1000 after I receive account limitation twice today my $1000 in my account is gone without notification from paypal
Login to Me Too

DOreatha01
I was scammed February 29,2024 in the amount of $2700.00 to Profesional Development Agency. But, they never Developed the services.
Login to Me Too

RENDIR324
Contributor
Contributor

You have absolutely no shame to continue to lie and try to cover the illegal stuff Paypal is doing. First of all you don`t give a reason why my account was limited because you literally have no legit reason, the only reason why Paypal continues to limits accounts is that you gain interest for holding those money. 

"However, when an account is permanently limited, it's normally due to an excessive amount of risk or some kind of violation of PayPal's User Agreement."

What risk is involved for receiving money sent from a friend using the Friends and Family option and that`s the only transaction I ever had in my account, I`ve never sold anything.  Some kind of violation of PayPal's User Agreement? You are hilarious. What agreement did I break???? I have JUST 1 TRANSACTION received from a friend yet you have the nerve to say I violated PayPal's User Agreement. That`s laughable.

"If there is a balance in the account, it'll normally be held for up to 180 days to minimize any potential risk of loss due to disputes or chargebacks filed during that period."

This is the worst EXCUSE EVER, Friends and family transactions are not even eligible for Buyer Protection and the most important part is I CLEARLY TOLD PAYPAL that is they are so worried for disputes over 1 transaction that is not even eligible for Buyer Protection, then refund the transaction back to my friend but THEY REFUSED because they just wanted to hold my money for 180 days to earn interest. 

PAYPAL IS THE BIGGEST SCAMMING COMPANY EVER. I HAVE ABOLUTELY NO DOUBT THAT SOMEDAY EVERYTHING WILL BE EXPOSED AND THIS SCAMMING COMPANY WILL BE CLOSED. 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hi @RENDIR324

I can certainly understand this hasn't been an ideal situation with it being your first transaction on PayPal. While it is correct, normally the buyer isn't able to open an item not received or not as described dispute on a Friends & Family transaction. However, they may still have the opportunity to open an unauthorized dispute through their funding source or potentially with PayPal. And while the potential for dispute is one of the factors that PayPal reviews when making this kind of decision, it's not the only reason why a limitation like this may be placed.

That being said, it's best to discuss this further with our Customer Support. Our teams through Facebook PM, X (Twitter) DM, and Instagram DM may be able to provide further clarification and / or review this further. 

I wish you the best and hope you're able to find a mutually constructive resolution,

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

SMedina1515
Contributor
Contributor

Are you tim cee the fattest rat thief of PayPal! Aw I'm sorry we're sorry you're upset that we can take your money and you do sht. One day they're going to come back at you thieves just watch

Login to Me Too

RENDIR324
Contributor
Contributor

"However, they may still have the opportunity to open an unauthorized dispute through their funding source or potentially with PayPal."

You can`t stop covering the illegal stuff they do and can`t even find an explanation on why would they hold my money for 180 days after just 1 transaction. AGAIN, IF PAYPAL WAS WORRIED ABOUT a dispute that is not even eligible for buyer protection then why they refused to refund the money to my friend????? BECAUSE THEY ARE A BUNCH OF GREEDY THIEVES WHO CONTINUE TO RUIN PEOPLES LIVES and all they care is about stealing money and earning interest for holding money for 6 MONTHS. 

BIGGEST SCAMMERS EVER.

Login to Me Too

bobbyyg
Contributor
Contributor

OMG!   The Facebook PM will also direct you to the Resolution Center.  An endless loop of nothing.  Can't even explain what is the exact reason for the problem.  Maybe the AI or the robot employees have failed.   What a shame!

Login to Me Too

It's absolutely a scam. They followed what real banks did and put an online twist on it. They will hold $100k dollars of yours for 3 months with no logic. Offshore accounts. Interest. The banking ceo and family make it so apparent to what they're doing but we can't do anything about it. They've branded so well that consumers trust them for purchases. It's awful. Just a terrible company.

They program the "support" team with scripts and use the 'prevent fraud and chargeback' rhetoric to cover their scheme. Will be nice to see them exposed one day but Im sure they are rubbing elbows with elites and we prob wont get that lucky. I got this cute badge for writing a reply though aww

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.