PAYPAL IS A SCAM - POST DELETED BECAUSE I EXPOSED THEM

RENDIR324
Contributor
Contributor

So my initial post was deleted because I exposed the SCAMMING COMPANY named PAYPAL. Why would you delete my initial post??? You are afraid of the truth???

Paypal permanently limited my account after only 1 transaction. I received $880 from a friend using the Friends and Family option. When I tried to withdraw the money to my debit card, they`ve put the transaction under review for 72 hours. After 3 days my transfer was canceled and they`ve told me that my account is permanently limited. I have never sold anything and never even tried to sell anything, I literally had just 1 transaction in my account, the money that I received from my friend using the friends and family option which according to paypal "Payments sent through the Friends and Family option are not eligible for Buyer Protection. If you are paying for an item, goods, or service, we strongly recommend against marking it as Friends and Family. So, stay safe and don't use this if you're purchasing something - you might be hurting yourself in the long run".

I told Paypal to at least let me send the money back to my friend but they refused and said that I have no choice but to wait 180 days. They`ve never provide a reason why my account was limited in the first place, what terms&conditions did I break? All they said was "Because of potential risk exposure, we've permanently limited your account." Dear Paypal, what risk exposure???? I never sold anything, those money have been sent by a friend using the Friends and Family option. Paypal, if you are so worried that you`ll lose $880 because of a dispute ( and Payments sent through the Friends and Family option are not eligible for Buyer Protection in the first place )  then WHY did you refuse to let me send the money back to my friend????

You refused because you are the biggest scamming company EVER and you earn interest for those money, THAT`S WHY you limit FOR NO REASON thousands of accounts of innocent people. 

PAYPAL IS THE BIGGEST SCAMMING COMPANY EVER, JUST RUN AWAY FROM THESE THIEVES

AND STOP DELETING MY POSTS, YOU SCAMMERS.

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

downs13d
Contributor
Contributor
How long till everyone who owns a Buisness refuses to accept payment through PayPal we no longer accept PayPal payments
Login to Me Too

aastevens
New Community Member

how else are supposed to make money with us fast money users, they have to hold it to make some money off the interest, doesnt everyone know that.

Login to Me Too

Sharon-adhiamb3
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same issue, my money is in there can't withdraw it and they can't refund it back to the sender, so I have to wait for 1 80 days, can't pay my school fees because they are holding My money for whole **bleep**ing six months 💔so am just staying home no school for me 😭😭
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.