Subject: Iraqi User Interest in PayPal Services**

zioni2006
New Community Member
## Message to PayPal Regarding Expansion into Iraq **Subject: Iraqi User Interest in PayPal Services** Dear PayPal Team, I am writing to express my strong interest in the potential availability of PayPal services in Iraq. While I understand that PayPal is not currently offering full functionality in the country, I believe there is significant demand and potential benefits for both Iraqi users and your platform. **Benefits of PayPal in Iraq:** * **Financial inclusion:** PayPal can provide individuals and businesses in Iraq with greater access to secure and efficient online payments and money transfers, both domestically and internationally. This can be particularly beneficial for unbanked or underbanked populations. * **Growth of e-commerce:** The presence of a trusted platform like PayPal can boost the growth of e-commerce in Iraq, enabling more businesses to sell online and reach a wider customer base. * **International trade:** PayPal can facilitate cross-border trade for Iraqi businesses, making it easier to import and export goods and services. * **Enhanced financial security:** PayPal's robust security measures can help protect Iraqi users from fraud and scams when making online transactions. **Call to Action:** I urge PayPal to consider the growing demand and potential opportunities in the Iraqi market. I encourage you to: * **Continue discussions with Iraqi authorities:** Actively engage with Iraqi regulators and financial institutions to explore the possibility of obtaining necessary licenses and establishing partnerships. * **Communicate your plans:** Keep potential Iraqi users informed about your progress and provide a clear timeline, if possible, for when you might launch services in the country. * **Consider alternative models:** Explore innovative solutions or pilot programs that could pave the way for full functionality in the future. I believe that PayPal's entry into the Iraqi market would be mutually beneficial, contributing to financial inclusion, economic growth, and a more secure digital financial landscape. I, along with many other potential users in Iraq, stand ready to welcome and utilize your services when they become available. Thank you for your time and consideration. Sincerely, [Zioni]
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@zioni2006 

Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, (during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out).
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a private direct message via Social Media on Facebook, Twitter/X, or Instagram pages.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.