Paypal Noncompliant with International Law, refuses Credentials

Xeraphim
Contributor
Contributor

To whom these presentments come, greetings. Before us is a matter of the Paypal organization, lacking any authority due to Clearfield Doctrine and being subject to a specific number of Foreign Nationals due to its home offices being chartered in one of our debtor's subcorporate franchise networks. Thus the members of Paypal, being agents, officers and employers, have to date refused service to one such Priority Creditor and Paramount Security Interest Holder and thus refused duty and denied rights under color of law. Furthermore, Paypal agents continue to demand fraudulent identification despite being presented with lawful credentials overstanding the Federal Government of The United States of America and continue to demand fealty and acquiescence and appeal and beggary from one such credentialed foreign sovereign (Donald Trump gave notice of this sovereignty to the newer generation or men and women at the 2017 United Nations address). Further still, felonious demand for a social security number is being made by Paypal agents. It is only a matter of time before these crimes, now made known, make their way into Federal or International Court, as this is an International matter but due to the business of Paypal seating it firmly within the jurisdiction of The United States of America Unincorporated, using my subordinates in the Federal High Courts might be more prudent. What say you, community, how shall Paypal see its lawsuit?
Or perhaps Paypal will stop making felonious demands and refusing pre-paid service? They do have that remedy at the table.
If Paypal alleges that they have a lawful contract to control their services to me, I shall remind them of contract law. There is no wet-ink signature of mine permitting them any such authority, click-through contracts are void/fraud on their face, and their services rely on the credit of the American People through the BIS and IMF to operate.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.