Ebay and Paypal Not Updating

sallbill
Contributor
Contributor

After printing shipping labels with ebay I check PayPal and the transaction says not shipped. I try to input the shipping information in PayPal and it keeps resetting back to "not shipped".   Don't these two talk anymore ?  Help - takes a lot of time to try to constantly update two programs.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

sensation723
New Community Member

I'm having the same problem. Do anyone know why this is happening?

Login to Me Too

Susabella
Contributor
Contributor

I've got a similar problem; I sell an item on Etsy, use Paypal to generate the shipping label (which is now accessing the eBay shipping database apparently), and after confirming & printing label, there is no longer a popup which enables me to close the label page and go back to my PayPal page...no biggie, but when I do get back to PP, the tracking number and  shipping confirmation are not showing, and I have to enter the info manually.

I haven't had it switch back to erase that info, though...are you entering any tracking info when you mark it shipped?

I'm glad we non-eBayers now have access to the eBay shipping database, but I wish they'd ironed out a few more of the kinks first!

good luck...

Login to Me Too

sallbill
Contributor
Contributor

thanks for the response ! It happens whether or not I add tracking. Still having the problem. I did get a response from paypal that it is an ongoing problem and they hope to have it solved soon. Until then I guess we just have to sort it out. Like we need more extra steps.

Login to Me Too

beach4me
New Community Member

Me too having this confusion with Ebay Shipping screens coming up instead of just the PP shipping screens.

Very confusing.  hope PP can fix this soon.   Is PP getting some benefit by thrusting us into the Ebay shippin arena??

Login to Me Too

koleno622
Contributor
Contributor

Hi!  Is anyone having multi-shipping label problems via paypal??  I put in a "service" ticket on 10/1 and have not heard a thing back.  Do labels 1 by 1 is too time consuming?  Any help???

Thanks!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.