Payment "To Email Address" Changed in History CSV File

forwardgear
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I've just downloaded all of my monthly activity reports in order to file taxes. I noticed that in the downloads I generated today (Jan 15, 2012) for December 2011, the email address in the "To Email Address" field had changed as compared to the files I generated last year, as late as December 15, 2011. The new "To Email Address" is one of the addresses associated with my account, but it is not the primary address and it's not the address I have linked between eBay and PayPal.

Has anyone else noticed this change? Has PayPal messed with their report generation process? It seems likely, as the new "wait for a download notification email" process is different.

Anyone from PayPal development have an idea? I don't suppose this is a problem, but it seems like 1) The eBay items in the history reports would be associated with the eBay linked PayPal address, and 2) the primary address would be used unless a payment was specifically sent to an alternative address.

Thoughts??

Chris

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.