payments

dragons1411
New Community Member

i recently did a transaction through paypal , but was not really satified ...... i read that it takes 3-5 bussiness days to tranfer money from bank to paypal but in reality it's 6-8 bussiness days . then another 6-8 bussiness days for paypal to tranfer payment to said company . thats a lot of useless waiting . paypal is suppose to simplify our lives but is making mine a living **bleep** . the transaction i have made with paypal is dissapointing for the simple reason that , the said company was supposed to have recieved my payment on the 20th of jan but when called they say that paypal hasn't sent them anything yet , so where is my money , god only knows cause i dont . niether does paypal or the said company . 116.08 $ vanish and know one from paypal can tell me where it is , the said company is still waiting to get paid and i'm still waiting also cause the longer it takes , the more nsf fees i aquire in my bank account ...... hope it work better for others........

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.