Purchase Pending??

Misk
New Community Member

Ok so I tried to make a $800 purchase on TigerDirect.com earlier i have the money in the bank but the site said something about how the purchase did not work with paypal and i should try another option i did not try anything else since i like to use paypal but now a few hours later paypal said that i have a purchase pending and once tiger direct pulls out the money i will be charged but on their site i have not got an order so is their a way i can remove it so they don't take my money? I don't want them to take the money and not send me anything...

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

surplusdealdude
Advisor
Advisor

I'd phone Paypal first thing in the morning and check on this, just to be sure, but I think that note was just likely the result of the provisional payment coing through from Tiger and the cancellation hasn't come through yet.

Toger seems to have a pretty good reputation - 4.5 out of 5 on one opinion site.

But I'd check with Paypal anyway because of the size of the charge.  Their number comes up when you click on 'contact us'.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.