Error Code #11068-Sorry, we could not complete your request at this time....

StephluvsBE
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I am attempting to pay for an item though paypal and I get this message everytime I try. I'm a little worried since the seller is a new member with no feedback, but I took a chance since everyone has to start somewhere. I attempted to pay for the item from my iphone and I got a different error message that said the Seller could not receive payments at this time. I haven't heard from the seller as of yet. Thanks for any help.

Login to Me Too
54 REPLIES 54

kellybell73

(Valium?!)  How completely unprofessional. If you are supposed to be moderating a forum for a corp such as paypal , you certainly are representative of their customer service.  I will be forwarding this post to Paypal , perhaps if they see who is representing them in the forums and collecting information for problem resolution thther waey will see the problem is WITH their problem resolution team. My guess is that any buisness, with any intelligence, would terminate their relationship instantly with someone who walked up to a customer and told them to take a Valium or stated they needed to take one to deal with them...either way its unbelievable. 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi everyone, and welcome to the new posters!

The error message that you're getting can be for a number of reasons. It could be the seller's receiving preferences, it could be security (as Andy mentioned to valium), or as BigSkyVike found out, it could be simply a communication issue between the eBay system and the PayPal system (usually these result from one of the first two issues).

You can try making the payment from the PayPal system as a send money payment (make sure to select goods and indicate the item number in the payment), or you can try the payment with a different funding source, or you can try the payment again later. If the payment still fails, contact the seller and make sure that the seller is not excluding the type of payment you're sending.

kellybell73 -

I understand from seeing your post that you were offended by Andy's inclusion of the word "valium" in his post. I'd like to clarify - Andy was responding to a poster whose username was "valium". We regret any misunderstanding.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

writergrl1313
Contributor
Contributor

I have tried to pay for my Flickr Pro account 3 separate times in the last 3 weeks, from the same computer that I use to pay for my Woot , Etsy and Ebay purchases, all of which went through successfully after the Flickr/Yahoo purchase got an error message. I have been a verified account for years and have never had a problem before. Yahoo says the problem is on your side. What gives?

Login to Me Too

pamacs
Contributor
Contributor

Hy!

I have purchased anything from amazon.co.uk 01.08.2011., paid with my card. 

I have purchased anything from un seller  01.08,2011,   on internet, paid with my same card.

But yesterday I purchased on eBay,  but could not send my payment thru paypal from same card.

Error code? yes, 11068!

I've tried several times since then (including a few minutes agbyo). I am only on my home computer. I haven't used another one to shop on eBay with. What in the world am I suppose to do? This is just not acceptable!

Rapid solution, please!

pamacs

Login to Me Too

pamacs
Contributor
Contributor

Hi!

My problem is resolved. The ebay-seller's had changed PP-account. He send me an invoice, I paid and everybody is happy:)

Login to Me Too

SonOfErin

I have attempted to pay for my Netlfix account on more than one occasion from my home PC. Netflix says there is a problem with my PaPal account, PayPal says there nothing wrong, that Netflix needs to request payment. They have done so many times & get the same response I do. What;s the problem here? I have done all I can-calling both companies more than once. Can someone please have this straightened out?!

Login to Me Too

attarerez

Hi Andy,

I’ve recently started to get this error massage, and I read the answers you’ve wrote.

I have a small question, what does it means “Home coputer”?

How does pay pal determent what is my home computer?

My pay pal account is almost 5 years old,

I’ve made several purchase from my home, and even more from my computer from work.

This error just showed out of nowhere.

I am a former eBay employee, and I am sorry for saying it, but this beaver is so unprofessional.

There is a problem. So please give us a solution. If the problem in our side, let us know we will talk to

Our credit card issuer, if the problem is in your end, then fix it. You can’t just say “communication problem”, not for that period of time.

Looking forward to hear from you’

Regards,

Login to Me Too

Spectrum7glr
New Community Member

Sorry but I'm receiving this error too...and there's NO solution in the thread: the thread was pinned as solved but it wasn't indeed.

Just one question: which side is this error on? Buyer? Seller? System

Login to Me Too

canadiangirl
Contributor
Contributor

I have had difficulties completing and paying for Ebay purchases for over two weeks now.  My error message is followed by a demand that I become verified either by giving PayPal my bank details or by applying for their debit/credit card, neither of which I wish to do.  When this first began I contacted both Ebay and PayPal several times, and was assured there was nothing wrong with my PayPal account, and that my credit card was perfectly valid and operational.  I was assured this was a problem with the PayPal/Ebay interface, and that it would be dealt with in a day or two.  This has not happened.  Moreover I now cannot even complete my purchase, let alone pay for it.

Some of you have suggested that payment can only be made on one's home computer.  I have two homes, one in the US and one in London.  Until two weeks ago I never had any problem with using either computer to buy and pay for Ebay purchases.  Suddenly this is no longer possible.  Why?  I don't feel I'm getting a straight answer from PayPal about this.  Is it an attempt to force unwilling users to become verified?  Does Paypal wish to save whatever they must pay American Express and other card companies to recover payment?  I think we should be told.

Login to Me Too

kapitoshka1967
New Community Member

Hello.

I ask to help.
I can't pay purchase.
There is a message:
Error Code #11068
Sorry, we could not complete your request at this time.
If you encounter this message more than once, please contact us, and we'll do our best to help.

How I can pay this purchase?

I apologize - I badly know English language.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.