Error Code #11068-Sorry, we could not complete your request at this time....

StephluvsBE
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I am attempting to pay for an item though paypal and I get this message everytime I try. I'm a little worried since the seller is a new member with no feedback, but I took a chance since everyone has to start somewhere. I attempted to pay for the item from my iphone and I got a different error message that said the Seller could not receive payments at this time. I haven't heard from the seller as of yet. Thanks for any help.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Andy

Hey all, I combined a couple of related posts and removed some personal info, just FYI.  Lemme take a shot at this topic, I can certainly see you're all passionate about it 🙂

In the examples you've provided, you would want to get in touch with your seller's to see why they can't receive payments. I can't give specific information regarding someone else's account, but it doesn't seem to be anything to do with any of yours.

I know this doesn't really answer your question, but hopefully gives you an avenue to pursue.

Andy

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
54 REPLIES 54

Jungle212
New Community Member

Hi there, I'm having the same problem... but mine has a different error code [Error Code #10725]

"Sorry, we could not complete your request at this time.
If you encounter this message more than once, please contact us and we'll do our best to help."
Please, any solution?
Thanks in advance.

Login to Me Too

worldclassink
New Community Member

we are also having the same problem for almost 2 weeks now. if anyone @ PayPal reads this, my account is **email removed** and we really need help!!!  our dedicated PP Support Rep has done nothing to solve the problem after a week of me begging him to help us. if anyone out there is having this problem, please let PayPal and/or eBay know. if enough of us keep up the complaining, maybe we will get lucky and find someone at PP that cares enough about their customer to actually do something to fix this problem. we spend $40,000+ per month on ebay and right now we aren't spending anything because we can't complete our payments. did you hear that Paypal? -Scott

Login to Me Too

corkey70
New Community Member

Tzetz
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem with me - same error code - I don't know who to ask. Automated paypal dosen't help- I m trully confused. 

Login to Me Too

daniclov
New Community Member

I am getting the same error message when trying to pay with my paypal account and the automated CS help is NO help

Login to Me Too

worldclassink
New Community Member

same problem here. i gave up asking our dedicated PayPal Support Rep for help with this problem. i've been trying to explain the exact same problem to him for a week and he has done absolutely nothing to help us. thanks a lot PayPal.

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_Andy

Hey all, I combined a couple of related posts and removed some personal info, just FYI.  Lemme take a shot at this topic, I can certainly see you're all passionate about it 🙂

In the examples you've provided, you would want to get in touch with your seller's to see why they can't receive payments. I can't give specific information regarding someone else's account, but it doesn't seem to be anything to do with any of yours.

I know this doesn't really answer your question, but hopefully gives you an avenue to pursue.

Andy

Login to Me Too

chupalf
Contributor
Contributor

i have this proble , Andy  please help me !!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

sen
Contributor
Contributor

apparently Andy has already given paypal's solution. Paypal processes payments when it can otherwise it's somebody's else's fault. No disprespect to Andy but perhaps there is no answer and we all just get to have non-paying strike and bad feedback as reward for trusting ebay and paypal once again.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.