Ebay - Paypal payment problem - can't pay for auction

jpoiii
Contributor
Contributor

I won several items on eBay, when trying to pay from the ebay site, thru Paypal, I get the log in screen, then when I try to log in I get a "Page not found" notice that says error message 3005.

I cannot get past this problem, and therefore cannot pay for the auctions I have won.  Anyone else with this problem?? Need Help...

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Olivia

Hi jpoiii,

There is currently a known issue causing 3005 errors for some users in eBay transactions. Using Send Money via PayPal is the temporary workaround.

There is a discussion in this thread about this issue, and I will be posting updates there as I have them. I apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

mcoombe
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same issues...been having them since before Christmas.  ONe of my sellers sent me their email address - another refused.  GREAT.

Now I"m going to look like a non-paying buyer.  WHEN WILL THIS BE FIXED???

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.