We can't send your payments right now. If the problem continues please contact Customer Service.

Paulwi
Contributor
Contributor

hi guys so today i was trying to send money to a friend of mine but i got this

We can't send your payments right now. If the problem continues please contactCustomer Service.

what is the problem anyone paypal cuztomer service

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

Paulwi
Contributor
Contributor

anyone  i need help really

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Why don't you do as they have said and contact customer services??

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Conor

Hi Paulwi ,

Welcome to our Community Forum Smiley Happy

kernowlass is right that it might be best to contact us directly by phone or through Facebook/Twitter to resolve something like this.

It sounds like our internal security model may be stopping your payment though: http://ow.ly/DoMmC

Why don't you try following some of the tips in this article and if you're still having difficulty, reach out to us through our other social media channels for assistance?

We are available 24/7 to answer private messages sent through our Facebook page (http://goo.gl/4BO8de) and respond swiftly to any tweets directed towards @AskPayPal!

I hope that helps Paulwi,

Conor

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Kernel31
Contributor
Contributor

Suspecious Activity on the session network (sender , receiver 1 , receiver2 ...) paypal will block all sending payment excepting trusted and already done much transactions with , otherwise you can not send , untill the timer will be killed , if you bother sending the timer will be reset

Login to Me Too

mario16
New Community Member

it seems this happen if both sender and receiver are new accounts or without transaction history it's probably a security measure by PayPal,try to send the money to an old paypal account with transaction history and there should be not problem sending the money

Login to Me Too

ainars
New Community Member

Try to send smaller ammounts, like 20 or 10

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.