Paypal Finance Issue

Robert8x
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, 

So I pay £23.96 a month for my Ipad, the first month was free, the second month my bank took too much out for a previous transaction making the direct debit return, i called up paypal and they took it out all fine a few days later. The next month came out no worries, the month after that the bank did the same  thing, so i called up paypal and paid by phone again. To stop this happening again i paid 2 months in a row( i paid £59) which i guessed was an added £12 late fee, which was fair enough as it was my bad. Just checked my balance for this month i need to pay and its £36.12? Is this a one off fee this month or am i going to have to pay this every month for the remainder of the 24 month contract? Thanks, Rob

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi Robert8x,

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member! 

Please contact our PayPal Credit Team directly - https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/paypal-virtual-credit.

- Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.