Can't make a payment to online merchant of website.

Spentcer
New Community Member

We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now

Return to merchant and try a different payment method

We are not able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please return to the merchant's website and try using a different payment method (if available).

This is the message I got after trying to buy something for 25 dollars. If someone can please help me with this problem, please come fourth, and please aswer or give comments.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi Spentcer,

Welcome to the community forum. 

There are different reasons why a payment may not go through so without seeing your account I wouldn't be able to tell you exactly. The best thing to do would be to give our customer service a call. You can get our number by clicking contact at the end of any PayPal page. 

You can also find us on Facebook and Twitter on www.Facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal. 

I hope we can get this sorted for you.

Rachael 

Login to Me Too

cammozabisyu

What BS are you talking here? You call yourself a customer support? You all are robots there and you are programmed - earn money.

You are not interested in your clients. You are interested only to earn money in fees you charge.

Why do you say him to call you? Because that is another way how you are earning money and charging fees for phone calls.

I hope paypal will go down soon, because what you do is illegal. You cannot hold money. I too havethe same issues and I cannot pay for services, and it is ruining my business. 

Stupid paypal.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.