"Mark as Sent" Error

MN
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I've been getting this error since yesterday - everytime I try to mark an order as sent (with or without tracking information) I get the following error on a new page:

Sorry, an error occurred after you clicked the last link

How can I get around this, and what is going on?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Regards.

Raf

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

doctortweek
Contributor
Contributor

I too am getting this error - so I can't mark items as sent.

Does anyone know what is going on? Surely myself and th OP cant be the only ones having trouble with this?

How do we contact paypal admin about this error....all I can find is the stupid automatic answers stuff....help!

Thanks anyone for getting back to me.

Steve aka doctor tweek

Login to Me Too

maidensuit
New Community Member

I, too, am experiencing this error.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_david

Hi everyone,

Unfortunately, due to updates on the PayPal website last week, some customers are unable to enter tracking numbers on their transaction details pages or mark items as being sent Smiley Sad.

All I can do is apologise for any inconvenience caused and ask you to contact your buyers directly in roder to advise them that the items have been posted and to provide them with any tracking numbers where necessary. I can assure you all that our technical teams are actively trying to resolve the issues that are currently preventing you from entering this information through your accounts.

David.

Login to Me Too

doctortweek
Contributor
Contributor

Hi David,

Thank you very much for getting back to us on this, it is appreciated. The problem seems to have been cleared up in my case.

Kind regards

Steve aka Doctor Tweek

www.doctortweek.co.uk

Login to Me Too

vall
New Community Member

Couldnt mark as posted, went to account and marked as sent as per drop down and REFUND came up. Need to cancel . All I want to do is mark item as posted.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_barry

Hey there, I suggest that you contact Customer Service directly on this. If anyone out there has experienced a similar issue, please give any advice or thoughts here for vall.

Login to Me Too

Bertie60
New Community Member

I am also having a problem-one item I sent cannot be marked as such.There is no button available for this -the only one available is Print Postage Label. How can I resolve this? Help please.

Login to Me Too

fullrespect
New Community Member

hello,
i am also selling with website payments, and when i print postage label the transaction is marked as COMPLETED, but not SENT.
But doing this through eBay - transaction is marked as completed and sent.

Any ideas how to do it straight from paypal ?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.