Unrecognised transaction 35314369001 on bank / card statement - This solved it for me!

joyhealey
Contributor
Contributor

Lots of people - including me - had unrecognised transactions "PayPal 35314369001" and something else on bank / card statements.

I looked in my PayPal account to see if I could find them, and this particular card (M&S) wasn't even a payment option so I was very worried. Then I looked back over previous card statements and there had been several small transactions with the same reference over the last few months that I had put a question mark against!

Long story short, I contacted M&S who were very helpful and suggested I check my e-Bay account, and sure enough all the transactions were eBay orders that I recognised, so all is well.

Hope this solves your problem.... and PayPal - would it be possible to change that "PayPal 35314369001" to "eBay 35314369001" to give us a fighting chance to keep track 🙂

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@joyhealey

Is that the code you get when you pay direct with a card on Ebay and not with paypal?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

joyhealey
Contributor
Contributor

I'm guessing so. To be honest I don't really remember how I paid for it, but I have checked and the 35314369001 references all relate to eBay orders that I made and received. So all is well for me, and just hope this solves someone else's problem.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.