new

majlo
New Community Member

hello.. i got just one question,,, im selling phone on ebay,and one woman sayd she send me money to my paypal email ,, but i still have 0,00£ balance ... and she send me screenshot about the payment ,, where is money then ? and this is what she messeged me : ,,just go to nearest post office now to send it and insert the tracking number to PayPal for them to verify it and they will release the funds to your account as soon as the veritification is done ,, Is it true ????

thanks 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi majlo,

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

It is not uncommon for a payment to be placed on hold pending the receipt of tracking information however, you would still be able to see this payment along with the transaction details in your PayPal Account. If you cannot locate the transaction in your PayPal account activity it does not sound safe to post the item. You would also receive an email from PayPal notifying you that a payment has been received and explaining that the payment has been placed on hold. If you did not receive a payment notification email from PayPal please do not post the item.

More information on payment hold can be found here - https://goo.gl/5E2ewL

- Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.