can anyone help?

missphilps
Contributor
Contributor

I have made a mistake when selling on ebay and mis typed my paypal address, Ebay had said i had been paid so i sent the items out and have now realised it has gone into someone elses account. 

does anyone know if i can get my money back from the person who has been paid or have i lost it? i dot really want to hassle the people who have paid and got their items etc 

Thanks 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Read this first folks, OP wants her money without being interested in how her buyers get the money back from the person they wrongly paid first.

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Selling-on-eBay/Ebay-says-ive-been-paid-but-i-cant-see-it-on-my-...

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

missphilps
Contributor
Contributor

no what is your problem!  i have sold things on ebay.... it said they had paid ... (which they had but to someone else as i spelt my email wrong) i have posted they're itemswhich they are ALL happy with and now i want to see if i can get my money back from the person they paid by my mistake! what is so wrong in that? you just jumped the the gun 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.