Refund in dispute

Boycef
New Community Member
Really need some help! I basically brought a bra from a website through PayPal and its arrived not as the product I brought, wrong size, wrong product and cheaply produced basically rubbish. Tried to dispute but they haven't replied and PayPal are saying they will close the case Monday without helping me! I'm so stressed as PayPal seem to be letting this scamming happen to people then help out the scammer but not taking the dispute further and just closing it. Can someone tell me how I can actually get PayPal to give my case some attention? It says PayPal can get involved but typically don't give instructions on how to get them involved. Also it said there was a button you can press but they've removed it from the resolution page. PayPal you are just as bad as all the other scammers out there!!!
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Boycef

If you have opened a dispute for item received but not as described then escalate the dispute to a claim for paypal to get involved.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.