Cannot View Transaction

heather_panes
New Community Member

I sold something on ebay and posted it to someone living abroad. We agreed that she would pay £10 postage and I would refund her the extra if it came to less than that. I am trying to do so now, and the transaction will not load!!

When I try to open the transaction from my ebay page, it says "error log in" despite the fact that I am logged in. When I try to open the transaction directly from paypal it just has a loading sign but never loads. I can open all other transactions but hers with no problem. I feel really bad because I promised this woman I would give her back the money, but I cannot do so until I can open the details of the transaction.

Heather

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_david

Hey Heather_panes,

Welcome to the Community!

My best advice for you would be to firstly try clearing your cache & cookies on the device that you are using. Then if you try logging into PayPal directly at https://www.paypal.co.uk instead of going through eBay.

When you are logged in, if you go to the Activity page on your account and then click Details beside this payment, you will then have the option to process a partial refund from there.

Please let us know how it goes.
David.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.