A buyer opened a PayPal claim and want to return to me an 1 year old item never bought from me

gbart1
Contributor
Contributor

A buyer bought from my ebay store a handmade ethnic blouse  with the cost 169 $ + 20 $ shipping cost . The blouse was purchased on 28 May 2017 . The blouse was new , without tag , completely handmade by local artisans . It was in perfect condition and it is a masterpiece of the Romanian culture . We need 5-6 weeks to handmade it .I shipped the blouse on 06 June 2017 ,she received it on 22 June 2017  . It is shown delivered ( left with individuals on USPS website ) . She never left me feedback on ebay after received the blouse .

Very important is that before her purchase made on May 2017  , sometime in December 2016 and then  later on May she contacted me through ebay messages letting me know that she bought in the past from me a similar blouse and now she want to buy this similar blouse from my ebay store  for her sister .

On 26 July 2017 , so 34 days after she received my blouse she wrote to me on ebay that she just washed the  similar blouse bought from me
with 1 years before and this blouse started to bleed .She asked a refund for this 1 years old bleeding blouse claiming that the blouse is bought from me or my store .

I have photos with both blouses , her old blouse , a photo sent by buyer  through ebay on
December 2016 and my blouse sold on ebay on 28 May 2017. They are similar , not identical . 34 days
after she recived my blouse she tried to force me to refund her 1 year old blouse claiming that the old
blouse is bought from me and it is deffective . I declined her request because I can prove with my
PayPal transactions that she never purchased before from me beside this blouse bought on 28 May
2017. I checked all my PayPal transaction from June 2014 until today and to this buyer  I sold only
the blouse bought on ebay on 28 May 2017 . After I declined to refund her 1 years old item she
changed her mind and suddenly said that this new purchase ( which was received  in USA and then  shipped to her
sister in Spain according with her messages ) is not as described too . She  asked refund  on ebay and ebay
decided in my favor because the refund was asked 34 days after it was delivered and it not in its original condition .

You can see that her intention was to defraud me by simply asking to refund her an 1 year old and
deffective item and after I declined her refund request for an 1 years old item which in fact was never
ever purchased from me she started to say the same thing about my blouse purchased on 28 May .
On 27 July -2017 she wrote to me  through ebay that she returned to me for a full refund her 1 years old item . No
track-trace . After I told to her that she never purchased from me another blouse beside the blouse
bought on 28 May she changed the story claiming that on 27 July she sent back to the blouse purchased on 28 May .
I filled an IC3 form for internet fraud and I'll do my best to stop this fraudster to do this to me or to
other sellers . 
I am the producer of my new blouses which are completely hand made and
carefuly inspected before to list and sell them . I wash myself each blouse before to list it . There is no
chance that my blouses will ever bleed if they are washed accordingly with the care instructions
inserted in each package .
So at this moment I have accordingly with the messages of my buyer an 1 years old item never
purchased from me sent to me with no track trace for the full refund .

After she lost the ebay return request she opened a PayPal dispute and immediately escalated it to a claim .She wrote to PayPal that per my request she shipped back to me for the full refund her blouse . BUT SHE FORGOT TO MENTION THAT SHE SENT TO ME FOR THE FULL REFUND HER 1 YEAR OLD BLOUSE NEVER PURCHASED FROM ME .
Meantime she changed her story telling that in that no trackable package she sent the blouse bought
from me on 28 May 2017 . I never received any package for her so I have no intention to refund her .
On the other hand I'll never refund a more than 1 year old item which was never purchased from
me !!!!!
In my PayPal dispute I declined her return request . I sent to PayPal all the messages I had with this buyer on ebay . Her lies . Her unbelievable nerve to ask to be refunded for an 1 year or more old item never purchased from me . 

Please , any help will be appreciated . Is my first PayPal / ebay dispute . Hope that it will be the last . 

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

Jac23
Contributor
Contributor

well Paypal can actually do that but I dout they will do so in your situation since youa lready forwarded a lot of emails coming from the buyer so what I can advise you to do is to contact paypal after your received the package , that's if you received it .

if not , paypal will not take an action for the buyer. As far as I know, they will really need a tracking number that is traceable for them to make a decision . 

if the item arrive if ever, Paypal will still give you a chance to check the item first. Immediately call them and tell them what you've got in that way it will help with their decision .

Login to Me Too

gbart1
Contributor
Contributor

I already called PayPal in USA , I think that the agents from USA are better to be contacted than the PayPal agents in Europe ??. They put a note on the claim after I explained them the story  , this is what the agent told to me .I don't know what this means . Hope that they understood the  hole story . 

I'll not go to post to pick up a parcel in which I 'll find an 1 old year blouse never bought from me . I have 2 emails through ebay from buyer in which the buyer states that she shipped back to me for the full refund her 1 year old blouse . The emails are dated with 2 weeks before she filled the PaYPal dispute . So the day befoe yesterday she false declared and uploaded in PaYPal dispute that she just mailed to me MY blouse . She uploaded her LC...US number which  I received in a message dated back on 27 July from my buyer . And in that message was clearly stated that it was sent for full refund her 1 year old blouse !!!

Those messages I copied and pasted in another message which was emailed to PayPal today . I can not send print screens to PayPal at this moment in my dispute page .The email was sent not through dispute page  . The dispute page ia  " awaiting me to respond " . The buyer uploaded the day before yesterday  that not trackable number LC ..US . There is the status that they are waiting me to respond . What I am supposed to do now ????? 

Thank you very much for your answers !!! 

Login to Me Too

gbart1
Contributor
Contributor
And how I can forward to PaYpal the emails from ebay ????
Login to Me Too

garffield777
Just copy and paste including dates.
Do not worry if she gave you an untrackable number, PayPay will disregard it. PayPay will not refund your money till you got back the item in condition stated in the listing and the buyer provides you with the tracking number showing that the item was returned to you. You can also contact the courier to check the tracking she gave you whether is fake or not. Anyway you are save, just wait for that blouse. In case she sends you that used blouse, make pictures including packaging and report it to PayPal and Ebay as well, that the buyer misused the return policy. Good Luck!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.