permanently limiting account

Giorgiloladze
Contributor
Contributor

My account has been permanently blocked but I can't figure out why?. I was just trying to transfer money with my own card. Please suggest something.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Giorgiloladze 

How are you transferring money with your own card?

Are you transferring PayPal balance to card? Card withdrawal is allowed in Romania. Debit card or credit card?

Or are you trying to take money off your debit/credit card to put in your PayPal account? You can’t add money to PayPal in your country.

File a complaint: https://www.paypal.com/ro/smarthelp/complaints

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Giorgiloladze
Contributor
Contributor

Could you please tell me how the transfer is carried out? Do I need to add to my PayPal account for the first time? I was paying directly through my card but it turns out my new card was not activated and maybe that's the reason for the block? What can I do?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hi everyone! Thanks for joining the PayPal Community Forum! Thank you @sharpiemarker for your help so far on this thread. We appreciate all you do!

@Giorgiloladze, I'm sorry to hear there's still some confusion on your account status. If your account has been limited permanently, it's normally due to some kind of Acceptable User Agreement violation. There's normally an email sent with as much information that can be shared as to the reason why. After 180 days, you should normally receive an update on your balance and when and how you're able to transfer your funds out of your account. You're welcome to reach out to our Customer Support teams to see if they can answer any other questions you may have, however they're normally not able to restore functionality to your account. 

My apologies for any inconvenience this may cause, 

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.