ethhti Co.,Ltd

treerik0
Contributor
Contributor
100 REPLIES 100

swoodss
Contributor
Contributor

Escalate it immediately, and call. This company will keep submitting fake tracking records hoping that you'll give up

Login to Me Too

sandgoanne
Contributor
Contributor
Keep onto them! We need to get PayPal to act and at least put a warning on this company!
Login to Me Too

sandgoanne
Contributor
Contributor

It will be interesting to see what happens.

I have just received an email from PayPal stating my case has been refused as they have a tracking number...

When I started asking for tracking info, I was also told to be patient. I had paid for express postage...

The tracking number given to PayPay, STILL nothing from ethhti to me. (They stopped replying to my emails.)

After being told that the order HAD BEEN DELIVERED to the courier, I have just checked the tracking and NOTHING has been received by the courier, just a label/tracking number.

No contact from ethhti regarding delivery.

I think PayPay is just a toothless dog, not worth much of anything in this dog fight. 

I'm beginning to think I'd be better served to let my credit card company safeguard my funds...

I would love to hear how you go with your claim. 

Login to Me Too

swoodss
Contributor
Contributor
Call them. This company uses stolen information that looks legit. The rep I spoke to on the phone knew exactly what happened and ruled in my favor in less than 10 minutes.
Login to Me Too

sandgoanne
Contributor
Contributor

THANKS SO MUCH! I WILL CALL ASAP!

Login to Me Too

MaryMet
New Community Member

Same thing happened to me. The product is a cheap knockoff with shoddy "hand painting". I've been refused a refund because I received the "correct" item. The item was nowhere near as shown on the original website I visited. The company name seems to change at each stage until you finally see (after you've already paid) Ethhti Co. Totally frustrated by this scam.

Login to Me Too

sandgoanne
Contributor
Contributor
My order is supposed to be in Sydney. It’s been there for a month apparently… Such thieves and liars! I surprised that PayPal hasn’t realised what they are and gotten refunds. I think they are as bad as ethhti. Can’t close my account, I have a couple of ‘pay in four’, but when they’re finished, PayPal can shove it up their collective arses!
Login to Me Too

Shelly77
Contributor
Contributor

They advertise original products but send you a chinese knock off.  I had ordered 2 Willow Tree figurines, and was sent knock offs at 50% off the price. Now they don't want to send money back.  Reading the info below does not make it seem like i will get my money back. 

Login to Me Too

sandgoanne
Contributor
Contributor

swoodss said to call PayPal, that she received a refund straight away. I'm calling ASAP. I think I see a light at the end of the tunnel, (let's hope's not a train...).

Login to Me Too

PammyJayne
Contributor
Contributor

I got the same exact type of figurines!  One came cracked upon receipt and they promised a replacement. This was in October and I've yet to receive it and now they ignore emails.  The original order took months to come in.  Crazy thing if you read comments from people purchasing their products they all say how beautiful the items are.  I commented I ordered in August and still hadn't received it two months later.  It was flagged as going against Community Standards - WTH?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.