What is PAYPAL *METAINSIGHT charge for 9.99$ to creditcard?

techguy87
New Community Member

Same as the Title What is PAYPAL *METAINSIGHT charge for 9.99$ to creditcard? I check my apps and Meta App no charge of recepit recorded and no recept on My PayPal account.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@techguy87 

Check with these guys first:

https://www.meta.com/help/meta-pay/report-unauthorized-charge-meta-pay/

Failing that, report the charge to your card issuer as unauthorized since the transaction did not appear on your PayPal but PayPal being the payment processor for the merchant, processed the transaction for the merchant.

Since the transaction did not appear on your PayPal, that might be an indication that your card was compromised and used with PayPal guest checkout to process the payment. If your card is directly linked to Meta for purchases, check the security of your Facebook account.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@techguy87 

Check with these guys first:

https://www.meta.com/help/meta-pay/report-unauthorized-charge-meta-pay/

Failing that, report the charge to your card issuer as unauthorized since the transaction did not appear on your PayPal but PayPal being the payment processor for the merchant, processed the transaction for the merchant.

Since the transaction did not appear on your PayPal, that might be an indication that your card was compromised and used with PayPal guest checkout to process the payment. If your card is directly linked to Meta for purchases, check the security of your Facebook account.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Tchernobog
Contributor
Contributor
If you're still wondering, this is the company name behind Soulgen AI platform. This is the subscription charge for the Soulgen.net AI premium account. It is not related to Meta/Facebook like the other answer assumed.
Login to Me Too

dvs01
Contributor
Contributor

This is the correct answer (Tchernobog's answer). It is not meta. Mine was soulgen.ai and not .net

Login to Me Too

MR83
New Community Member

how did you solve it?

Login to Me Too

drbg43
New Community Member
In your Paypall account, under Payments you should see the option to cancel the recurring payments
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.