Want to Report a Racist Streamer that uses PAYPAL for profit

AzraelGT
Contributor
Contributor

good afternoon, is there a way to report a person that is using paypal for profit as a streamer when the content he is presenting is racist?

The streamer [removed] has the option of text to speech on kick.com by charging $3 via paypal, and most of those messages are meant to harass or instigate hate towards people, most recently he's been harassing and attacking people in Japan while live streaming and using paypal to be paid for doing so.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @AzraelGT

Thank you for your post and welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear that you've encountered a racist streamer, especially one using PayPal. Please take a look at the Acceptable Use Policy. Within it is contact information for reporting anyone in violation of the policy, so they can be reviewed. 

To find the Acceptable Use Policy, click Legal at the bottom of the PayPal website.

Thank you for your attention to this and your desire to let us know!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @AzraelGT

Thank you for your post and welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear that you've encountered a racist streamer, especially one using PayPal. Please take a look at the Acceptable Use Policy. Within it is contact information for reporting anyone in violation of the policy, so they can be reviewed. 

To find the Acceptable Use Policy, click Legal at the bottom of the PayPal website.

Thank you for your attention to this and your desire to let us know!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Sarawut_Nakkoed
Contributor
Contributor

AzraelGT
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your help. i will follow the steps to report that individual

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.