Unknown Invoice

rr369
Contributor
Contributor

I have received several emails today from PayPal, all with an invoice for £580 for a Janet [removed] and not addressed to me - I checked my account and there is no such activity. Possibly fraudulent 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @rr369

Thanks for joining the PayPal Community to ask your question! 

I'm glad you reached out here to inquire about the unknown invoice, and I'm sorry to hear about the concern it has caused. If you had clicked on any links within the email to log into your account, please reset your password right away. You can learn how to determine if an email is from PayPal by visiting our Help Center here: How do I spot and report a fake, fraudulent, spoof, or phishing emails? If you find that the email invoice was from PayPal, there's a chance it was sent to the wrong email accidentally. 

I hope this information helps you review the invoice and report it if needed. 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.