I keep getting a $2000 charge to my bank account.

ERTSPARKY
New Community Member
I keep getting a $2000 charge to my bank account but then there is a correction for $2000. It has happened three times. The info is" POS PURCHASE CORRECTION PAYPAL *ALICLOUD US San Jose CA. Has anyone else seen this?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @ERTSPARKY

Thanks for visiting the PayPal Community, and welcome!

I'm sorry to hear that there have been three charges processed in your bank, but I'm glad to hear that they were immediately refunded. To see if the transactions took place on your PayPal Account, you can navigate to your recent transactions on a website by selecting 'Activity' at the top of the screen or on the Mobile App under the 'Wallet' tab. You may also find downloading an activity report helpful. You can learn how on our Help Center here. If you find the transactions and determine they were unauthorized, you can file a dispute in your Resolution Center

If you're unable to locate anything, the transactions could have taken place on a guest account. Guest accounts are created when transactions are made without being logged into a PayPal account. For assistance reviewing these transactions and reporting any unauthorized activity, please reach out to our Customer Support teams by selecting 'Contact' at the bottom of our website. 

I hope you're able to determine what happened with the payments soon! 

- Meghan 

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.