UAB kilo grupe -- unauthorized charge but resolution center denied

abstafford
Contributor
Contributor

First post here so please be gentle.

Last October I cancelled my account with this company (app called <Removed>') and received a partial refund of their annual $66 charge.  The vendor said they cancelled my account, but charged me again on 1/14/2021.  I had no idea that there was anything I needed to cancel on PayPal, so I filed a dispute.  THEN I realized that there is a whole list of 'authorizations' that stay open unless you deactivate!  This was unknown to me for ? reason but now I need my $$ back.  Of course the vendor won't respond to repeated emails.  This unauthorized 'authorization' has since been deleted but how can I get my money back?  I tried to open another dispute but the system won't let me, just shows the results of the first one.   Any advice?

Login to Me Too
257 REPLIES 257

josedavila
Contributor
Contributor

Exactly the same with me, 33 use charge for 3 months now...unexplicable.  how can I cancel this?

Login to Me Too

Aprilok9
New Community Member
I had the same $33 charge this morning!!! Have filed with PayPal so hopefully they will take care of this???!
Login to Me Too

mcoad
Contributor
Contributor
You need to call PayPal. Mine got denied as well but the person on the phone took care of it on the spot. Dispute center won’t solve the problem.
Login to Me Too

LADYGOLD1
Contributor
Contributor
Same here! Being charged $66 and can’t find how to unsubscribe (even tho never subscribed in the first place!) and get my money back! Mad and frustrated.
Login to Me Too

JeannieC18
Yes I was just charged $93 so I had to cancel my Credit Card to stop it
Login to Me Too

Jlb2516
Contributor
Contributor
Same! The phone number would not work. No way to contact, so effectively, no way to cancel. Horrible. They should be shutdown but because they are probably overseas, nothing they can do to prosecute them.
Login to Me Too

irishlass
Contributor
Contributor
I did Not authorized this transaction!
Login to Me Too

FLICKITTY
Contributor
Contributor

As I had no joy from Paypal re the %55 aud taken from my account.. without my knowledge.. I took the next step which was to contact my card holder and asked them to dispute it for me... I dont feel that I should have to take the second step.. Paypal should have done something about this. All the people in a similar position should awake Paypal that something is going on

So I have cancelled my card. bih ffnxz8eyrt0enfcb ANNOYING as i have to notify umpteen people the new card details.

Lift your game Paypal... Not happy Jan...

Login to Me Too

Margit5
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal is washing it's hands of any responsibility of this kilogroup's fraudulent charges. I cancelled all my subscriptions through PayPal. Someone said that they reached kilo Health through Instagram direct message and got a refund. I may try that. Emails and Facebook messages went unanswered and the phone companies have blocked any calls to their listed numbers. That should be a clue that this is a scam company
Login to Me Too

LADYGOLD1
Contributor
Contributor

I am also being scammed by this vendor and cannot find how to get my money back and unsubscribe myself if I am subscribed! They are fraudulently taking out $66 every month and it’s crippling my bank account & budget. Help!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.