Super Locker Possible Scam

golden-owl
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a product called a Super Locker (large fold out craft storage cabinet with work table) which was advertised on FB from Ferris.store. After a month, what arrived was instead a tiny plastic storage container. Has anyone else had the same experience? After searching the internet, I am lead to believe this is a scam. 

Login to Me Too
139 REPLIES 139

mercedeshere67
Contributor
Contributor

You need to get letter from post office saying it wasn't delivered to YOUR address.  Call PayPal & let them know you have more information on your dispute. That is what I did & waiting to hear the out come.

Login to Me Too

craft1_mo
Contributor
Contributor

I sent a copy of the letter from the post office stating it was NOT delivered to my address. They still sided with the seller---twice!  I sent in my order form showing my Paypal order with my address and the letter from the post office-----its clear as day that they changed my address but nope, seller wins. It makes me think Paypal is in on it! I also stated for them to please look at THEIR community board and see how this company is a fraud. If they actually read thru the documents I sent there is no way the seller would keep winning. 3 Times! I am now mailing it all to paypal. PO Box <Removed> Omaha NE <Removed>. So ridiculous to spend this much time on what we think is a reputable way to send a payment. Paypal is no longer ethical in my book.

Login to Me Too

Brendau1
Contributor
Contributor
This just happened to me. PayPal closed my dispute. I called my post office to see where it was delivered and emailed PayPal and they reopened it. They are giving me a credit voucher so I dont have to wait for refund. And their security dept is going to investigate that account! I have been with PayPal for 17 years and 8 months with no problems!
Login to Me Too

craft1_mo
Contributor
Contributor

i thought same thing that paypal has a guarantee so ill order it. Contact your local post office to verify your tracking#. Im sure you will get the same as me, oh sorry we had a different shipping address but it was delivered. They wont tell you where it was delivered because of hippa privacy law. Ask for documentation that the address shipped to was not your address. Copy your order from paypal that shows what the shipping address was supposed to be and send in a fraud report to paypal asking to appeal the decision and you want to submit documentation that shows the seller is a fraud and you have a letter from the post office showing he changed the address on your order. We all need to do this! We need paypal to stop paying this guy our money!! 

Login to Me Too

craft1_mo
Contributor
Contributor

What phone number did you call? I cant find a phone number to call paypal. I have now been denied 3 times for a refund. I provided proof from post office that it was not delivered to my house all 3 times.

Login to Me Too

mercedeshere67
Contributor
Contributor

I will look for the number I called & get back to you.

Login to Me Too

mercedeshere67
Contributor
Contributor

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/contact-us

Scroll to the bottom & you will see call us.

Login to Me Too

craft1_mo
Contributor
Contributor

send your proof via email to executive office at paypal.  I filed 4 claims and finally got a refund. 

Login to Me Too

craft1_mo
Contributor
Contributor

file another dispute with them.  then file a complaint with the san jose bbb.  you will get a response from a computer mail and you should send all your documentation to that computer mail and demand a refund.   They keep blocking out if i type the actual computer maail address. DO NOT GIVE UP!  keep sending in for a refund otherwise these scammers get to keep your money! I got a refund after contacting the bbb and then sending an email to that address from p pally and demanded a refund and sent in all my documentation.

Login to Me Too

craft1_mo
Contributor
Contributor

file another dispute. file complaint with bbb. contact post office to get tracking info and send that letter along with your order info and demand a refund. Until everyone demands a refund and keeps demanding, I had to request 4 times, these scammers are gonna keep doing it and peepally is letting them! whenever you get a response from a computer mail address be sure to keep sending your request.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.