Super Locker Possible Scam

golden-owl
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a product called a Super Locker (large fold out craft storage cabinet with work table) which was advertised on FB from Ferris.store. After a month, what arrived was instead a tiny plastic storage container. Has anyone else had the same experience? After searching the internet, I am lead to believe this is a scam. 

Login to Me Too
139 REPLIES 139

craft1_mo
Contributor
Contributor

file a dispute with paypal.  file a complaint to the san jose bbb.  you will get a computer maill response from p pal.  send your documentation and demand a refund to that computer maiil address.  They keep blocking out when i type the actual e maail

Login to Me Too

Frances59
Contributor
Contributor
I have been trying to get my money back through the resolution center at PayPal. And they keep closing the case saying that the seller provided proof of delivery. I provided proof that the package was never delivered to me and they don't want to hear it. USPS sent me the information for that tracking number which I forward to PayPal. PayPal still will not refund my money. I think that there should be a class action suit filed. Maybe we can all get our money back that way. In the meantime spread the word that PayPal is not as safe as they would like us to believe.
Login to Me Too

MsVenaVena
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal denied my claim as the tracking info says the item was delivered.  I took my tracking number to the post office only to find out it was delivered to a different address.  I called Paypal resolution [Removed. Phone #s not permitted]and they asked me to send the proof.  I took a picture of the info I received from the post office and emailed it to service at PayPal while I was on the line.  They received the proof and initiated a full refund.  Should take 5-7 days.  

Login to Me Too

naru905
New Community Member

I received an electric tooth brush. 

Login to Me Too

Octoberz
Try the card that you paid with if you have one... I’ve taken to using a credit card so that company can give me my money back... I use Apple Card, they put the dispute in, credit me the money but let me know it’s only temporary until it gets investigated... I had to on one other & the credit never got reversed, I’d imagine it’s because the company never responded, so I got my money that way 👍 best of luck everyone!
Login to Me Too

Ericahippo
Contributor
Contributor
I did finally get a refund through paypal, but it did take a while. I would say send paypal as much info and photos as you can. If they say post it back make sure you take out there shipping refund scheme. They will refund the cost of return postage aswell. I hope this helps you. Just keep chasinging them through messages and they will sort it eventually 🤞
Login to Me Too

Tinyfeather
Contributor
Contributor

I have and had to send the items back a clear box a red rubber spoon  and a piece of fabric got my return shipping back just waiting on my other refund good to hear you got your money back terrible that these people do this to good genuine people how they sleep at night is beyond me if I owe any money I can’t sleep till it’s payed these people take money that’s not theirs every day and some how they get away with it and not everyone wants to fight to get their money back they need to be stopped but they go by so many different names but I did notice it all comes from the same address from the start 

Login to Me Too

Tinyfeather
Contributor
Contributor

I sent back the rubbish I received as I was told by PayPal PayPal refunded me the money I payed to send it back $18 but when the item arrived in China no one claimed it it was sent back to me so I got no refund from seller we live and learn prices like that on a item so good looking for the price we should have known it to be a cam but we are to trusting 

Login to Me Too

Sunmontag
Contributor
Contributor
Well this isn’t promising. I ordered this Jan 29 and haven’t received Feb 27 so looked up my PayPal and submitted a refund request. It would seem they are still at it! From the post I’m reading I’m doubting I will get the product or a refund. I bought through PayPal because it seemed cheap but figured if it was a scam PayPal protects you from getting burned.
Login to Me Too

craft1_mo
Contributor
Contributor

paypal said the seller wins because he gave them the tracking # that it was delivered. The post office said it was delivered to a different address but Paypal doesnt even see that info. I am currently submitting in writing to Paypal and see if they will actually refund my money and stop this idiot from scamming people!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.