Someone refunded an order even though he has received it, how do I get my money back

Korza
Contributor
Contributor

Someone has refunded an order even tho he has received what he asked for and now I cant file a dispute on his file for some reason, please how do I refund it?Screenshot 2022-02-23 033244.pngScreenshot 2022-02-23 033351.png

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Korza 

Sorry do you mean a buyer won a dispute for non receipt of an item you sent them?

If so then the only way you would win a dispute would be if you had a tracking number that proved delivery of the item to that buyer, so did you and did you supply it before the claim closed?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Korza
Contributor
Contributor

well it was an online order type of thing, he sent money to my paypal form me to buy an amazon gift card for him then out of nowhere he blocked me and refunded a full month later and paypal wont allow me to open a dispute on that specific transaction 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Korza 

Yep sadly typical scam.

Bet he sent using the friends/family option? If so then he probably did a chargeback via his credit card issuer.

OR he sent using goods/services and claimed non receipt and you did not have a tracking number as it was a digital sale and so lost the claim.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.