Received MREURIO Watch. Did not order. There is no activity on my account either

Geoffreymiller
Contributor
Contributor

I received a package from <Removed> NY with a MREURIO watch in the box. I did not order this through paypal. 

Anyone else have this issue and is there a way to communicate with PayPal 

Login to Me Too
183 REPLIES 183

1216Bella
Same issue, never received my item but received the watch which I never ordered. Disputed the charges w Pay Pal and they said they had proof my order was delivered. I explained this was a scam and they are sending watches out instead of the item purchased. After a bunch of back and forth with Pay Pal I was reimbursed my money. I told Pay Pal they need to be more protective of their customers vs the scammer merchants they allow to do this. Horrible!!
Login to Me Too

GregHogan
New Community Member

I had this very same issue.  I ordered two adjustable laptop desks and got two identical watches. another instance I ordered a full standing easel and just receive another watch that looks like to first two. I can't track down either original sender or find the original transaction or charge. it appears I am S.O.L.

Login to Me Too

Geoffreymiller
Contributor
Contributor

IF you purchased through PayPal, just look back. The receipt will be there. Appeal this to PayPAl immediately.

Login to Me Too

Collettegh

I have no idea what I ordered. I didn’t order a watch and their is no invoice in the bag.

Login to Me Too

Jmcconnell
Contributor
Contributor

I also received a MREURIO watch that I did not order. Mine came from <address removed>. I didn’t see any unusual activity on my account (that I noticed) but it still makes me uneasy. I was shocked to see this pop up when I googled the watch.

Login to Me Too

Kasrajy4
Contributor
Contributor

MrsMissPriss
New Community Member
My husband received two watches 2/13/21. Neither one of us ordered anything like that. Everything I’ve ordered I’ve received. He doesn’t order anything except for his business and he has received everything he’s ordered. I can’t tell if any odd payments on my account since some do not list what you bought. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Why are people all of a sudden receiving watches?
Login to Me Too

Ww33
Contributor
Contributor

Yup just got the cheap **bleep** watch too. Didn’t order it. I did order a table that never arrived. Definitely not paying to send this piece of crap back

Login to Me Too

Temp20210320c
I purchased an electric car jack and roadside emergency kit on January 31st 2021, started tracking the order on February 1st, on March 18th I received the merano watch, so the price of the electric jack $34.69 is now but I have paid for the watch oh, I did not order it, I sent several emails to the company I purchased the Jack from they told me to be patient and wait on my item but the tracking number brought the watch to my door. Am I to understand PayPal is not backing us up on these oh, it has no return address and no invoice, I couldn't return it if I tried
Login to Me Too

Artistretired3
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered two desk and got two frigging watches!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.