Please quit reading me the guidelines

Angeldove1
Contributor
Contributor
You realize you're not helping anyone on here by repeating the rules an regulations over an over every time someone ask a question. Isn't this community supposed to be here for helping anyone who has a problem on eBay not to be told the guidelines over an over for every question someone ask. I read very well I know what they say. I also know this is wrong what this man did with my daughter's headstone an someone from eBay or PayPal should come forward an help me resolve this because of things that happened all around the world beyond my control my daughter's gravesite still sits blank! There was never a service provided an this man's shop also shut down so I couldn't get in touch with him in the lotted but it wasn't like I didn't try. This is not a shirt we're talking about this is my daughter's headstone for god's sake! There has got to be someone high up I can talk to. If noone can give me a name I'll just keep looking until I do. I WILL NOT JUST LET THIS GO!!! Someone from eBay or PayPal need to step up an help me resolve this thing!
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.