Paypal is asking for business registration

WhiteMage12
Contributor
Contributor

Hi! So paypal put a limitation on my account for some reason, even though my account never had any disputes in the past. So sure, I submit my proof of identity + address, but then paypal keeps rejecting my bank statement saying it doesn't show my business registration and business name. I do not even have a business registration and I don't use any business names, I'm not a company. I only use my full name for transactions and receiving donations. If anything, I only receive payments for game assets. So I don't know why Paypal keeps insisting I release a business registration that I don't even have.

Please help, I can't even use any of my OWN money because of the limitations Paypal set up. It's a shame Paypal holds your own money against your will all because they want access to some documents that you don't even have.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@WhiteMage12 

If you are not a business then why have you opened a business account?

User WhiteMage12: Philippines Business Account

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@WhiteMage12 

If you are not a business then why have you opened a business account?

User WhiteMage12: Philippines Business Account

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

WhiteMage12
Contributor
Contributor

Its solved now.

Login to Me Too

Erjj
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem. Can you tell me how did you resolve yours?

Login to Me Too

Erjj
Contributor
Contributor

Please help me, I urgently need the money but paypal doesnt let me withdraw it 

Login to Me Too

WhiteMage12
Contributor
Contributor

I contacted support and told them I am not a company and only use my legal name for transactions. You can also change your account name to your legal name if you haven't already. Then present your bank statement.

Login to Me Too

Erjj
Contributor
Contributor

How did you contact them? they are not responding when I message them thru customer support

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.