OUYI GROUP LIMITED-SCAMMER

Jmschwindt
Contributor
Contributor

UP I ordered this "battery powered chain saw", from OUYI GROUP LIMITED, after not receiving it and several requests for the item, we were sent a "tracking number", Tracking number was a fake number! We finally received this little chain-wire type thing in an envelope! We contacted seller........they said it was what we ordered! An "accessory" to their battery powered cordless chain saw! Now WHY would I order an "accessory" to something I don't own?? I ORDERED THE BATTERY POWERED CHAIN SAW THEY HAD ADVERTISED!! I opened a dispute with PAYPAL, They offered our "shipping fee"  be refunded to us! I rejected that, so then OUYI GROUP LIMITED offered a FULL refund "IF" I returned their item BACK TO AN ADDRESS IN CHINA???? the item had been shipped out of Los Angeles Calif originally!! WHY should I pay shipping back to CHINA????? This is a BAIT & SWITCH CON-COMPANY!!! DO NOT buy anything from them!!!! And paypal sides with the scammer!!! I will be closing my account with paypal as soon as I get done with this mess! Its not the money anymore! It's the principal of it!!!

Login to Me Too
68 REPLIES 68

zorekmikey
Contributor
Contributor
File a claim with the FTA, document it, and if possible send it in with your case number, I fought PP for months and after I attached my FTA DOCUMENT suddenly I received credit for this fraudulent purchase. GOOD LUCK
Login to Me Too

chicagoram
Contributor
Contributor

That's awesome. Wondering how would I file a complaint with FTA? Any web link greatly appreciated.

Login to Me Too

zorekmikey
Contributor
Contributor
My bad, FTC ( Federal Trade Commission) not FTA. Sorry, GOOD LUCK!
Login to Me Too

Louis2021

I agree with PayPal not doing what they promise when you have a dispute! I can get better service from my credit card company why should I be supporting PayPal that does nothing to help!
I ordered a Bosch mini chain saw and got a a freaking pair of garden gloves for $49.00 ?????
these <removed>

Login to Me Too

chicagoram
Contributor
Contributor

I'd suggest file a complaint against paypal with FTC here (https://reportfraud.ftc.gov/#/?pid=A) and they'd look into it, as Paypal is still in business with this company..all they care about is commission from scammers

Login to Me Too

fedot_2001
Contributor
Contributor

OUYI is a scam. Watch out. I have ordered lights from them and they have sent me something different and not up to the specifications on their advertisement. Since initial ad was on instagram I could not even pull it for PayPal to prof the wrongdoing from those guys. As a result I have lost all my money. 

Login to Me Too

vbchaz
Contributor
Contributor

They got me too.  Add on facebook was for a working steam engine (small model) for $19.99 plus shipping.  What I got was a plastic toy train (from a dollar store).   No response to my complaint.  I am still working with PayPal to help resolve... I am mostly **bleep** at Facebook for allowing a scammer to do business on their platform.

Login to Me Too

chicagoram
Contributor
Contributor

Unfortunately, even after all these complaints Paypal is doing business with them. Too bad, Paypal turned deaf ear to all the noises 🙂

Login to Me Too

chicagoram
Contributor
Contributor

I'm on similar boat and lodged a complaint with FTC (https://reportfraud.ftc.gov/#/?pid=A)

Hopefully they'd look into it.

Login to Me Too

She4
New Community Member
I ordered the Monster truck advertising for $19.98 instead of $199.98. Supposed to be a full size remote control Monster Truck. What I got was a matchbox car sized truck. When I emailed I got a response that said this was exactly what I ordered. It was NOT!!!! And they refused to do ANYTHING at all.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.