OUYI GROUP LIMITED-SCAMMER

Jmschwindt
Contributor
Contributor

UP I ordered this "battery powered chain saw", from OUYI GROUP LIMITED, after not receiving it and several requests for the item, we were sent a "tracking number", Tracking number was a fake number! We finally received this little chain-wire type thing in an envelope! We contacted seller........they said it was what we ordered! An "accessory" to their battery powered cordless chain saw! Now WHY would I order an "accessory" to something I don't own?? I ORDERED THE BATTERY POWERED CHAIN SAW THEY HAD ADVERTISED!! I opened a dispute with PAYPAL, They offered our "shipping fee"  be refunded to us! I rejected that, so then OUYI GROUP LIMITED offered a FULL refund "IF" I returned their item BACK TO AN ADDRESS IN CHINA???? the item had been shipped out of Los Angeles Calif originally!! WHY should I pay shipping back to CHINA????? This is a BAIT & SWITCH CON-COMPANY!!! DO NOT buy anything from them!!!! And paypal sides with the scammer!!! I will be closing my account with paypal as soon as I get done with this mess! Its not the money anymore! It's the principal of it!!!

Login to Me Too
68 REPLIES 68

Herbpeddler
Contributor
Contributor

ALSO, I called and told Paypal IMMEDIATELY that I wanted to cancel my order placed less than five minutes ago, and they REFUSED.  There should be some way to be able to do stop a transaction from going through if it's reported that quickly.  They should have helped me then and stopped the scammer's ability to go on to scam many more people by ignoring the information I was providing.  In my mind, Paypal was aiding and abetting the fraud once they were notified of it and did nothing.  As I said, several people I know personally also ordered from this same ad, but WERE able to quickly call and cancel their orders.  WHY NOT PAYPAL and SYNCHRONY BANK??  Because they are a horrible way to fund your purchases.  

Login to Me Too

chicagoram
Contributor
Contributor

Even after so many complaints raised by the PAYPAL community, its unfortunate that Paypal continues to do business with this scammer, because their interest is making more profits.

Login to Me Too

Kitty46
Looks like I’m dealing with this company also. Waited a month product arrived, not suitable for uk use. Have sent email to address given, am not expecting to get a reply. Company in China, POBox in Reading UK. Will try PayPal resolution centre, I don’t think This will get me any where. Once before I tried to buy something using my bank. My bank rang me to warn that this was probably a scam, so I backed out of buying. Why are PayPal not doing something like that for their customers? Looking at the number of problems that there are concerning this, it’s not like it’s now and then this is happening. See what happens in resolution centre.
Login to Me Too

PayPalMichelleW

Hello @Kitty46

We know how concerning disputes can be. Please know that when a dispute is filed, PayPal will review the transaction and both buyer and seller accounts. If we find issues with an account, PayPal will take action. Regrettably, we would not be able to share any details of another persons account. Here's how to report a transaction that didn't go as planned. We hope this helps. 

Thanks!

MichelleW 

Login to Me Too

Masomehyarmoham
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I did buy a product from this page , I didn't receive a my item and they no reply to my email ,I think is a fraud, please let us know how can I get my money back. Thank you
Login to Me Too

Marley1969
Contributor
Contributor
I have reported all their websites found onFacebook,yesterday!Today the adds seem to have been removed?l hope this stops other people being scammed?!!!
Login to Me Too

Nlnelson
Okay because I ordered a rocking chair for baby that actually says it’s been delivered to my mailbox and I haven’t received anything. So how did you go about getting a refund ?
Login to Me Too

JUSTICE-FOR-ALL
Contributor
Contributor

I called PayPal customer service after e-mailing them several times and getting unacceptable written repsonses.  The representative I eventually talked to was very professional, listened to my story, and promised to look into the company and follow up with me.  She very quickly called back to tell me she found the company did not meet PayPal standards and that Paypal would refund my money, which they did.

I think the important points in my favor was that the company had abandoned all of the contact links and web pages they used to "sell" the device to me, and had also abandoned the email address they used to collect funds from PayPal, so even PayPal could not contact them.  If they are still out there pulling scams they must have set up a whole new world of internet addresses/accounts.  

My suggestion: when you talk to PayPal ask them for the contact information they use to contact the seller, and try to send an email to that address.  If it is still valid, they are continuing to play PayPal.  Ask PayPal to look at their records for communications with anyone at ouyiec.com.  It should turn up past scams by this company, and maybe help PayPal shut down any schemes they are now attempting through PayPal.

Login to Me Too

Frumphreys
Thanks for this advice Kernowlass. I will take this up with my bank as I paid for this item by credit card. PayPal however should check all companies out first before agreeing to contract their service to the seller.
Login to Me Too

chicagoram
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a snow blower from this company on 12/27 (transaction # LY613457422CN) thru Paypal and all I received was a dollar worth of plastic cup. I approached Paypal and they said they cannot do anything in my case as I should fight with the card issuer. Later I discovered this is a chinese company and there are several of them (especially from China) involved in similar scams. So my question to paypal, why would you claim you back customer purchases? All you care about is your broker fees from the merchant.

It's time for a class-action suit against Paypal.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.