My account got Permanently limited

Simba27

PayPal Community Restricted My Account Permanently, I Have Only one Platform To Get Access For My E-Commerce Business. They Previously Said Your Account Got Detected With Some Suspicious Activity Held In 2013 And You Have To Pay $376.80 For Retain Your Account. I Paid Off The Full Amount To Get Access, But Now The Deduct The Amount And Not Giving Me The Access For My Current Account, I Have Only This Account To Make Sales On E-Commerce. The Case ID Is PP-L-379599751964. PayPal Hold My Remaining Amount For 180 Days, This Is My Harden Money And I Am Very Much In Need Of This Amount. Please Help Me With The Appropriate Solution.

Thank You
Sevi [removed]

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kyson
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Simba27Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for joining the PayPal Community! I'm really sorry your account has been permanently limited. Unfortunately, permanent limitations cannot be overturned. There is nothing further that can be done to change the outcome, I am afraid. I hope this information helps. -Kyson

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.