Joyui Co. Ltd

Angelakidd4u
Contributor
Contributor

Do not order from this company. They are scammers. Their products are not as described and they are in China and you have to pay to ship products back for a refund which cost sometimes more than you paid for the items. 

Login to Me Too
143 REPLIES 143

RheaLRay

Regrettably, I ordered from Joyui Co. Ltd.  I found all of the negative comments regarding this company when I was trying to find out how to send the items back and get a refund.  PLEASE tell me how to send them back, phone contact, address???

Thank you.

Login to Me Too

linbeto
Contributor
Contributor

Unless you are willing to pay the shipping back to China & can provide proof that you sent it back with a verification/tracking number, PayPal will not be able to assist with a refund. The shipping cost back to China in most cases is more than you paid for the item(s) and IMO not worth the effort as most likely the return address they give you will be fake just like their inferior products. Chalk it up to a loss & in the future do very heavy research on any companies you order from. In my case, I no longer use PayPal to pay for anything as they have not banned this company from their business and claim they are not able to do research on any business that offers PayPal as a way to pay for their products.

Login to Me Too

Gordon82
Contributor
Contributor

The answer is to call PayPal.  If you search the site there is a phone number.  You may not get satisfaction but, if not, call again.  Tell them how many similar complaints there are.  Eventually you will get someone who is sympathetic.   I eventually got everything I had paid refunded.  If this happens enough times, PayPal will finally stop dealing with the company, because they'll get fed up with making refunds on their behalf.

Login to Me Too

DLA9
Everything that has been posted is happening to me right now. This company sent a false tracking number. My items didn’t come on time. I contacted PayPal to dispute the issue. Then I had to wait and the company sent PayPal another tracking number from another country. The items finally arrive 2 1/2 months later, and I have no use for them because they were supposed to be Christmas gifts. Now I have to ship them back. I have to pay for the shipping. I am not sure if this is going to cost more than what I actually paid for the item. Unfortunately, that is as far as the PayPal support goes. I will never order an item from this company. And I will never use PayPal to purchase items like this again. If I had just use my credit card directly, I would have been able to get this charge taken off of my account immediately. I highly recommend that you only use PayPal to purchase items that you are familiar with and you know for sure that you are going to keep. As far as this company goes, stay as far away from ordering anything from them.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.