Is Actitech Ltd linked to a fitness app?

Lauraleibe
New Community Member

Does anyone know who Actitech are and why they took unauthorised money from my Paypal? Is it possibly a yoga/fitness app I purchased for half the amount (to trial it)and now they are just taking money automatically?!

Login to Me Too
540 REPLIES 540

Halfpints1
Contributor
Contributor
Are you saying open the PayPal app? Because I’ve done that but I don’t see the “third option” You’re talking about
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Halfpints1 

scroll down link for how to do it on the app.

https://www.paypal.com/us/cshelp/article/what-is-an-automatic-payment-and-how-do-i-update-or-cancel-...

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Daddy-2022
New Community Member
$29 monthly
Login to Me Too

danidaniel1950
New Community Member
Actitech Limited?? Charging my account 24 months at $19.99... Just caught this because payment was paid by Paypal internal MC! Noticed other community comments say this is a scam... I called the company phone number and answering service was in a foreign language. I'll ask Paypal to lock this Actitech seller out of my account. DannyD
Login to Me Too

Journey2021
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve been charged by actitech limited since Feb. I never used this and never agreed to this. They are a scam company. Please credit my account. I just got charged today AGAIN!
Login to Me Too

Pattik9nurse
Contributor
Contributor
Me too. What is this company? Do I need to stop using PayPal?
Login to Me Too

Journey2021
Contributor
Contributor
They only gave me a credit for 29.84. I’ve been charged since Feb. I doubt PayPal will give me the rest of the money back. This is a scam company and they are getting by with ripping people off. Once I’m clear of debt, I’m gone from this PayPal. I cannot believe they would allow this and there’s no way to contact them to get the full refund.
Login to Me Too

Journey2021
Contributor
Contributor
It looks like a fitness company. I didn’t sign up to pay monthly
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Journey2021 

@Pattik9nurse 

A lot of times what happens is people accept a free trial for a product, and forget to cancel and it auto renews. OR during payment you have to opt OUT of it being added as a subscription. Be careful what you are accepting.

Cancel here if you are using the web and a personal account.
Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments.''

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

dauerbach666
New Community Member

Same here. Charged twice for $53.19 for nothing after I thought I canceled the service in July. WTF?

I have no subscriptions in iOS, so not sure how they can still be charging me. I have just requested a refund for the latest charge (yesterday) and so far they have refused.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.