Is Actitech Ltd linked to a fitness app?

Lauraleibe
New Community Member

Does anyone know who Actitech are and why they took unauthorised money from my Paypal? Is it possibly a yoga/fitness app I purchased for half the amount (to trial it)and now they are just taking money automatically?!

Login to Me Too
566 REPLIES 566

Rick_inFulham
Contributor
Contributor

when so many PayPal customers have a similar problem with an apparently fraudulent supplier, you might expect PayPal to alert its customers to potential issues. I subscribed for a one-week trial to Actitech, next thing I knew I was billed multiples of that price as if I had committed to a monthly plan.

1) PayPal should alert clients when purchases imply continuing commitments, and 2) when merchants have a record of disputes with customers, this should be flagged.

I, for one, will be very cautious about using PayPal in future

Login to Me Too

mcmaclean

I've paid $835 to these scamming **bleep**. I don't even know what the app was/is. Is there a way to see which app it is for?

Login to Me Too

annegraham100

Where do I cancel my subscription?

Login to Me Too

Calexander58

When I went to the website provided by PayPal it was a further scam. They wanted to start telling them your body type to get started for another sign up! And up in the right hand corner was a disclaimer stating that your interaction was an acceptance to their services!! So there is no way to verify that you ever had an account or any way to cancel an account / subscription. NOTHING I COULD SEE. I have made 3 payments and I have no idea who they are!! I want my money back for sure!!!

Login to Me Too

goinga
Contributor
Contributor

Actitech Ltd ... Their Phone Number Doesnt Exist....They are SCAMMERS and I have lost money with FOUR or more Payments  that I DIDNT Authorise.    .So have 680 other viewers... All I can DO is Get PAYPAL to cancel the Payments...

Login to Me Too

Cparker801
New Community Member
Cancel payments to actitech limited
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Cparker801 

Check if you had a subscription set up and if so cancel?
Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments.''

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Susanpell
New Community Member
Want to cancel recurring payments for Actitech. Don’t see where settings are.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Susanpell 

Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments.''

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

HK43
New Community Member
I don’t know why I have been charged by ACTITECH LIM a series of US dollars o[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]15.19. I didn’t order anything from this company.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.