Is Actitech Ltd linked to a fitness app?

Lauraleibe
New Community Member

Does anyone know who Actitech are and why they took unauthorised money from my Paypal? Is it possibly a yoga/fitness app I purchased for half the amount (to trial it)and now they are just taking money automatically?!

Login to Me Too
544 REPLIES 544

judyboucher
Contributor
Contributor

I want to cancel acitech

Login to Me Too

TonCro
New Community Member

I had the same issue. Turns out mine was for the WalkFit App and so it was not a scam.

Login to Me Too

13rkyui
Contributor
Contributor
I recently purchased a 1 month membership with Omo but after reading all the comments from people that got scammed, I immediately cancelled my subscription via the omo website, got an email of the cancellation, and even removed Actitetch from my PayPal under preapproved payments/automatic renewal. I unsubscribed from Omo after a day, and I would like to know if this will stop payment from my paypal account or not next month. If it worked for anyone, let me know!
Login to Me Too

JennyWren66
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, that approach worked for me!
Login to Me Too

13rkyui
Contributor
Contributor
Was your debit/credit card attached to your PayPal as well? or did you pay using your PayPal balance?
Login to Me Too

JillK8
Contributor
Contributor
I did t pay by PayPal at all ~ my bad
Login to Me Too

JillK8
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I believe you’re correct - mine is the same?
Login to Me Too

KLHersh

They should have a delete option for comments. I thought I knew what app I had downloaded that caused this, but when I checked it the first time, I didn't see any relation. After further research, I found the app and canceled my subscription through there. Here is a link for the other apps Actitech bills for: Health&Fitness (health-fitness.io)

Login to Me Too

KLHersh

Yes - that's what happened to me, except mine is WalkFit. Here is a link that shows you their different apps: Health&Fitness (health-fitness.io).

Login to Me Too

zimmied61

I did

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.